Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Run Keeper and Watch

When I first got my watch, I was able to sync Run Keeper with no problem. Worked wonderful...until it didn’t. Now I can’t get it to set up on my watch at all. I get to the Apple Watch Set Up Page on my phone. Enter everything. BUT the tab that says MOTION & FITNESS says TAP...which I do and then it takes me to another screen...I select all the buttons and Nothing! Please someone HELP. I’ve been trying to get it set up for hours with no luck.

Apple Watch Series 3, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 19, 2018 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2018 5:06 AM

Thank you for your response. I did the updates to both my phone and the watch. Unfortunately still can connect phone and watch. This is the screen that comes up. I tap the tab and it takes me to the next page...see next photo AND still it will not setup. I have looked on the app and no help there User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2018 5:06 AM in response to Jonathan UK

Thank you for your response. I did the updates to both my phone and the watch. Unfortunately still can connect phone and watch. This is the screen that comes up. I tap the tab and it takes me to the next page...see next photo AND still it will not setup. I have looked on the app and no help there User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Feb 20, 2018 5:34 AM in response to JSWoods

It may help to check the following settings:

• On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
  • Check that Location Services (the main setting at the top) is turned on.
  • In the list of apps beneath, if the option is shown (depending on your Apple Watch model), then check that Apple Watch Workout is set to While Using.
  • At the very bottom of the page, tap on System Services > enable services including Motion Calibration & Distance, Wi-Fi Networking and Mobile Network Search.

Otherwise, I suggest that you consult the app developer for assistance:

My requests

Feb 20, 2018 3:27 AM in response to JSWoods

Hi

If you have not yet done so, then it may help to update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Also install any available update for Runkeeper (a third-party app) via the App Store > Updates (tab) on your iPhone.

Otherwise, for assistance with questions and issues concerning use of Runkeeper in conjunction with Apple Watch, I suggest that you consult the app developer's support resources and/or contact them:

App details:

Support resources:

Run Keeper and Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.