Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone X speaker issue

I have purchased iPhone X 64gb, space grey dated 16-02-2018.

I found a serious problem from the very first day that it gives very annoying "crackling" sound from earpiece speaker. The sound is so worst that I can't hear even my calls properly when used speaker mode. I have faced the same problem during audio/video play also.

I went to the service centre and their behaviour with me such as I'm the one who is responsible for this all. I request them for the replacement but they refused and get submitted my device after my humble request.

After spending such a big amount of money, even the quality and after-sale service are worst!!

I am not expecting this from Apple at least as Apple is worldwide knowing for best customer service.

I also go through the iPhone X forum and found that many people faced the same problem and Apple replaced their devices without any cost.

I only want to know that why Apple did not replace my device and why kept by service centre without giving me any other set for use at least.

Kindly replace my device or refund my money as I do not want the repaired phone.

Please look into the matter personally and respond to justice.

Posted on Feb 20, 2018 1:31 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

iphone X speaker issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.