Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The screen won't turns off on wrist lower.

I have used it for a week. Previously it can use normally and perfect.

But now When I lower my wrist the screen won't turn off and still showed on apps.

and I can talk with Siri normally but when I use it to call someone, I can't hear anything and no one can hear me too.

Apple Watch Series 3, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 21, 2018 12:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2018 4:22 AM

Hi

The following steps may help:

If you have not yet done so, then also update your Apple Watch to the latest software:

Check your Wake Screen settings:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Wake Screen > check that Wake Screen on Wrist Raise is enabled.
  • It may help to toggle the setting off and on again, if it is already turned on.

Check your watch orientation settings (which tell your Apple Watch which way up and which way around you are wearing it):

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Watch Orientation.

If you are using a case or other protective accessory on your Apple Watch, then it may help to remove it.

Adjust the call volume during a phone call:

Unpair your iPhone from a Bluetooth headset, if one is presently paired to it.

Restart (normally) both your iPhone and your Apple Watch, turning both devices off together, then restarting your iPhone first:

Check this setting:

• Settings > General > Accessibility > Call Audio Routing > select Automatic.
  • If the setting is already selected, then it may help to change it, restart your iPhone and set it back to Automatic.

Reset the network settings on your iPhone (you will need to re-establish your Wi-Fi connection afterwards, so have your password ready):

• On your iPhone, go to: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Unpair and re-pair your Apple Watch:

If either issue persists, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2018 4:22 AM in response to piyakul

Hi

The following steps may help:

If you have not yet done so, then also update your Apple Watch to the latest software:

Check your Wake Screen settings:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Wake Screen > check that Wake Screen on Wrist Raise is enabled.
  • It may help to toggle the setting off and on again, if it is already turned on.

Check your watch orientation settings (which tell your Apple Watch which way up and which way around you are wearing it):

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > General > Watch Orientation.

If you are using a case or other protective accessory on your Apple Watch, then it may help to remove it.

Adjust the call volume during a phone call:

Unpair your iPhone from a Bluetooth headset, if one is presently paired to it.

Restart (normally) both your iPhone and your Apple Watch, turning both devices off together, then restarting your iPhone first:

Check this setting:

• Settings > General > Accessibility > Call Audio Routing > select Automatic.
  • If the setting is already selected, then it may help to change it, restart your iPhone and set it back to Automatic.

Reset the network settings on your iPhone (you will need to re-establish your Wi-Fi connection afterwards, so have your password ready):

• On your iPhone, go to: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Unpair and re-pair your Apple Watch:

If either issue persists, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance:

The screen won't turns off on wrist lower.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.