Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime

I can’t find the FaceTime in my IPhone 7 while I need it. I have googled it and what I found out is in some countries in Middle East FaceTime is restricted. Although, I am sure that the country that currently I am in (Armenia) it’s not under restriction but mine seems still is under restrictions! I have already changed the region and also updated it but these unfortunately didn’t work. By the way, Trying to find FaceTime in AppStore also was unsuccessful😔. Please help me in order to get rid of this issue.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 22, 2018 6:35 AM

4 replies

Feb 22, 2018 6:43 AM in response to shimafromyerevan

If the iPhone is meant for a country where Facetime is banned it will not have Facetime even if you are out the country.

If the iPhone is meant for a country where Facetime is restricted to specific carriers, then it will only have Facetime when using a sim card from one of these allowed carriers.

Either way there is now way to add Facetime or un-restrict Facetime in those phones.

If you needed Facetime, you needed to buy the iPhone from a country that does not ban or restrict Facetime.

Other than selling that iPhone and buying one that does have Facetime there is nothing that can be done.

FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.