Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t sign in to my apple tv

I sign out from my apple devices when I reset my pasaword and now I can’t sign in to my apple account to access my apple tv

Posted on Feb 22, 2018 5:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2018 10:15 PM

Hi Maria,

Now that you've updated your password, try to sign into your TV via the following:

Apple TV

To play content from your Mac or PC on an Apple TV (4th generation), go to Settings > Accounts > iCloud. On Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier) go to Settings > iCloud.

If you're signed out, choose Sign In. You'll be asked to sign in with the Apple ID that you entered for the iTunes Store. If you use the same Apple ID for iCloud and the iTunes Store, choose Yes.

If you're signed in with your previous Apple ID, choose Sign Out, then choose Sign In. You'll be asked to sign in with the Apple ID that you entered for the iTunes Store. If you use the same Apple ID for iCloud and the iTunes Store, choose Yes.

- Full article for reference as/If needed:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204071

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2018 10:15 PM in response to mariangelica220

Hi Maria,

Now that you've updated your password, try to sign into your TV via the following:

Apple TV

To play content from your Mac or PC on an Apple TV (4th generation), go to Settings > Accounts > iCloud. On Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier) go to Settings > iCloud.

If you're signed out, choose Sign In. You'll be asked to sign in with the Apple ID that you entered for the iTunes Store. If you use the same Apple ID for iCloud and the iTunes Store, choose Yes.

If you're signed in with your previous Apple ID, choose Sign Out, then choose Sign In. You'll be asked to sign in with the Apple ID that you entered for the iTunes Store. If you use the same Apple ID for iCloud and the iTunes Store, choose Yes.

- Full article for reference as/If needed:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204071

I can’t sign in to my apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.