Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery problem in the new update

I hope you need to have bug fix with the new update in iPhone X . Because i guss batter useage is more in this update. I request apple inc to get in check with this issues & give an update

Posted on Feb 22, 2018 11:08 PM

8 replies

Feb 23, 2018 2:30 AM in response to chandufromthrissur

Hello Chandu,

I think I did answer you but let me add a little more.

First, when you write to these forums you are not writing to Apple. Apart from monitoring the service and providing the hosts, Apple rarely gets involved here. You need to send suggestions to Apple product feedback, here.

https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

Secondly, I then went on to explain how and why much of the battery usage increased with recent updates. My suggestion about the battery indexing procedure was meant to cover that.

Thirdly, I felt it useful to remind you of the current Apple offer that was made because of the other potential problem with

batteries as a while. This was additional to your question and meant as extra help.

If you have any other question, please clarify where my reply was lacking.

Feb 23, 2018 1:39 AM in response to plrbr

I am not talking about any update in particular. I notice you are in India. Service in India is quite often, though not always, poor.

The article I showed you relates to certain Apple changes that affected batteries in their general activities. I have seen many complaints that private Authorized Resellers, your only option in India, are sometimes unwilling to recognise Apple's efforts to resolve the matter. I recommended you show the article to whoever you went to, to avoid any disputes.

One last point, these updates often take one or two days to complete, well after the actual download has finished. This is because of the indexing process.

I notice you have marked your own post as helpful. If you feel you need to mark a post one way or another, you should do so on the actual post you intend to mark.

Battery problem in the new update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.