Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery status

hi i have a problem of battery of my iphone i see that my status of battery is down quickly evry time i make an update of ios

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 9:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 10:10 AM

96% Battery health is very good. How long have you owned your iPhone? One can expect a decline in battery health of from 1% - 2% per month of ownership. Remember that batteries are consumable parts and every time you fully charge your battery, battery health diminishes. It's what batteries do - ALL BATTERIES. Your battery health will continue to decline and you can stop it. When battery health dips to 80% or less, you can then pay Apple to replace the battery.

Follow the tips in this link to maximize battery performance --> Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2022 10:10 AM in response to supermehdi

96% Battery health is very good. How long have you owned your iPhone? One can expect a decline in battery health of from 1% - 2% per month of ownership. Remember that batteries are consumable parts and every time you fully charge your battery, battery health diminishes. It's what batteries do - ALL BATTERIES. Your battery health will continue to decline and you can stop it. When battery health dips to 80% or less, you can then pay Apple to replace the battery.

Follow the tips in this link to maximize battery performance --> Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Sep 17, 2022 6:07 PM in response to supermehdi

And you and your friend have used the same phone the exact same amount of time, using the exact same applications and have charged the phones for the exact same number of charges? Of course you haven't.

Believe what you want, but there is nothing wrong with your phone and your battery is going to decline in battery health, no matter what you do.

Apple will NOT do anything for you unless your battery health dips to 80% or less within the first 12 months of ownership, which is most unlikely. Until then, stop obsessing over something which is normal and can't be stopped, no matter what you do.

battery status

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.