Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

delete podcast from one computer but not another

I have ipads, ipods, iphones, and laptops all with iTunes and all on the same itunes account. I would like to have different podcasts on different items, and be free to add more, subtract more, read, listen, delete etc without it affecting podcasts on all my other devices. what are the settings to do that?

Posted on Feb 23, 2018 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2018 7:00 AM

On each machine under Edit > Preferences > Store make sure that Sync podcast subscriptions and settings is not ticked. You can then set up each machine independently.

Be sure to have backups of all content before you consider enabling that option as iTunes may delete content from one library to match another without warning.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2018 7:00 AM in response to Kcanning

On each machine under Edit > Preferences > Store make sure that Sync podcast subscriptions and settings is not ticked. You can then set up each machine independently.

Be sure to have backups of all content before you consider enabling that option as iTunes may delete content from one library to match another without warning.

tt2

delete podcast from one computer but not another

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.