Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I try to burn a playlist to a cd, I get the following message"Some of the files cannot be burned to an audio cd. Do you still want to burn the remainder of this playlist? Help!!

When I try to burn a playlist to a cd, I get the following message "Some of the files cannot be burned to an audio cd. Do you still want to burn the remainder of this playlist? Help!!

iPod classic, Windows 10, Computer is HP

Posted on Feb 24, 2018 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2018 6:41 PM

Further to Idris's answer: In order to burn a track the file must be local (not in the cloud), and must be a normal audio file, not Apple Music. There are also problems burning very short tracks. Check through your playlist for any culprits. Just because a track will play does not mean it can be burned.

2 replies

When I try to burn a playlist to a cd, I get the following message"Some of the files cannot be burned to an audio cd. Do you still want to burn the remainder of this playlist? Help!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.