Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes account locked

I’m locked out of my iTunes I forgot my security questions and tried to guess my security questions how do I unlock my account

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Feb 24, 2018 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2018 6:47 PM

normanfrommiddleron wrote:

I’m locked out of my iTunes I forgot my security questions and tried to guess my security questions how do I unlock my account

Apparently you tried too many times to "guess" your security answers.

According to: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

"If you answer your security questions incorrectly too many times in a row, you temporarily can't use your security questions. Try to reset your questions after the waiting period ends."

Try waiting, and use the reset options specified in that article.

User uploaded file

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2018 6:47 PM in response to normanfrommiddleron

normanfrommiddleron wrote:

Apparently you tried too many times to "guess" your security answers.

According to: If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

"If you answer your security questions incorrectly too many times in a row, you temporarily can't use your security questions. Try to reset your questions after the waiting period ends."

Try waiting, and use the reset options specified in that article.

User uploaded file

iTunes account locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.