Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Helpppp.

My iPhone Is allowing me to send Imessages to everyone besides on person. I am not blocked on this persons phone, I've tried restarting my phone, I've went to settings, to send and receive and made sure my number was checked, I've deleted the thread and the number out of my phone and tried it again. Nothing has worked, if anyone has any ideas or suggestions I'm totally up to hear them ! Thank you !!

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 25, 2018 5:25 PM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2018 11:38 AM in response to lydiafromxenia

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities lydiafromxenia,

I see that you're unable to send an iMessage to one of your contacts. I can understand your concern since this is only happening with one contact, and I'd be happy to help.

Let's have you take a look at this article with some steps that can help:

If you can‘t send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
If you go through the steps in this article and you're still unable to send a message to this person, reply back with the answer to the following questions.
1. Have you been able to send iMessages to this contact in the past?
2. What happens when you try to send an iMessage to them? Does it say "Not Delivered"?
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great day!

Helpppp.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.