Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stuck in this menu,help!

User uploaded file

How do I get out of it? It seems like no matter what I do,I end up

here and I can’t get back to the main menu.Tried reset,it doesn’t work.

Second install also.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 25, 2018 7:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 4:35 PM

You can collapse the coloured tag pane if you don't have a use for it. The idea is that you can tag related projects together using colour tags, then quickly see all projects that have a particular tag.

The GarageBand File Transfer folder is where anything shared into GarageBand using iTunes File Sharing would go. See Browse your GarageBand for iOS songs - Apple Support for more.

tt2

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 4:35 PM in response to Frankbscunks

You can collapse the coloured tag pane if you don't have a use for it. The idea is that you can tag related projects together using colour tags, then quickly see all projects that have a particular tag.

The GarageBand File Transfer folder is where anything shared into GarageBand using iTunes File Sharing would go. See Browse your GarageBand for iOS songs - Apple Support for more.

tt2

Mar 3, 2018 4:33 PM in response to Frankbscunks

All we wanted was some more instruments and loops,not fixing areas of

the program that were never broke to begin with.

I’m still waiting for wind instruments,

(some people do like jazz ya know,)and also more Rock based loops.

How can you name something “Garageband“ if it isn’t geared towards Rock and Heavy Metal?!

Sorry Apple,love ya,just venting.

And it is free after all...

Stuck in this menu,help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.