Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone is not supporting airtel 4g sim in india

sim not supported

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 1:20 AM

14 replies

Feb 26, 2018 3:42 AM in response to nishantfrombaijnath

nishantfrombaijnath wrote:

yes i have upgraded my phone to all updates n now 11.2.6 ios and celluar network change recently to AIRTEL only then iphone stopped working .. i am using it with turbo sim

Your phone is not unlocked. The fact that it works with the TurboSIM means it is being hacked by the SIM to provide service. If you wish to use it with a new provider, you will need to have it unlocked. Unfortunately, only the cellular provider in the US can do that.

Feb 26, 2018 3:44 AM in response to nishantfrombaijnath

nishantfrombaijnath wrote:

yes i have upgraded my phone to all updates n now 11.2.6 ios and celluar network change recently to AIRTEL only then iphone stopped working .. i am using it with turbo sim

The Turbo SIM is an illegal hardware hack designed to allow use of a carrier locked device with a carrier other than the one it's locked to.

We can't help you. The only legitimate way for you to use your phone will be to contact the carrier it's locked to and have it unlocked by them.

my iphone is not supporting airtel 4g sim in india

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.