Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do not disturb does not follow iPhone setting

In the iPhone Watch app. under General > Do Not Disturb, I have the "Mirror iPhone" switch turned in. It says:

Turning on Do not Disturb on your Apple Watch will also turn on Do not Disturb on you iPhone, and vice versa.

Scheduled Do not Disturb

• 10:00 PM to 7:00 am

I read that to mean that my watch will mirror the phone settings, and automatically turn on Do not Disturb mode every night at 10, and turn it off again at 7 in the morning.

It doesn't. Unlike the phone, the watch never changes into or out of Do not Disturb mode automatically.

Am I missing something?

WATCH SERIES 2(ALUM) 42MM (2ND GEN), watchOS 4.2.3, paired with iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 7:46 AM

Hi

As Do Not Disturb Mode is not being mirrored as expected, I suggest that you follow the instructions here, if necessary including unpairing and re-pairing your Apple Watch - including if either or both of your devices indicate that they are connected, but they do not behave accordingly:

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2018 7:46 AM in response to Robert Faiman

Hi

As Do Not Disturb Mode is not being mirrored as expected, I suggest that you follow the instructions here, if necessary including unpairing and re-pairing your Apple Watch - including if either or both of your devices indicate that they are connected, but they do not behave accordingly:

Do not disturb does not follow iPhone setting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.