Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: 6+ blocking contacts by itself

My 6+ is blocking contacts that I have spoke to recently 3 times now I have had to clear the blocked list ? Getting really fed up with iPhones they just not what they used to be

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on

Feb 26, 2018 11:16 AM in response to peterfromupchurch In response to peterfromupchurch

peterfromupchurch wrote:

My 6+ is blocking contacts that I have spoke to recently 3 times now I have had to clear the blocked list ? Getting really fed up with iPhones they just not what they used to be

I've never had that happened to my phone from 3Gs to now an iPhone X.

Feb 26, 2018 11:16 AM

Reply Helpful

Feb 26, 2018 1:01 PM in response to peterfromupchurch In response to peterfromupchurch

peterfromupchurch wrote:

That’s the problem you have not had a 6plus running iOS 11 so you would not know

Let me be more specific so you understand, I've own an iPhone 3GS, 4S, 5S, 6S and iPhone X the two latter on IOsS 11 and it doesn't block contacts, doesn't matter if I don't have an iPhone 6Splus, I have plenty of co-workers using that phone and not once have they come to me and said their contacts have been blocked by itself, it doesn't happen.

Feb 26, 2018 1:01 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: peterfromupchurch

Question: 6+ blocking contacts by itself