Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i add a card to apple pay that doesn’t have a ccv?

Can I add a GasBuddy WEX card to Apple Pay if it doesn’t have a Security CVV on the card?

Posted on Feb 26, 2018 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 3:06 AM

Hi

In order to be able to add a card to Apple Pay, the card must be a supported credit, debit or prepaid card from a participating issuer.

The decision regarding which cards are supported rests with each participating issuer. Apple does not publish a list of supported cards. To find out whether any given card is supported for Apple Pay, you can either:

• Contact the issuer (the information may also be published on their website).
  • Try adding the card (you will be advised if it cannot be added).

More information:

Set up Apple Pay on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Get help adding cards to Apple Pay - Apple Support

Apple Pay participating banks in Canada and the United States - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2018 3:06 AM in response to Terri9330

Hi

In order to be able to add a card to Apple Pay, the card must be a supported credit, debit or prepaid card from a participating issuer.

The decision regarding which cards are supported rests with each participating issuer. Apple does not publish a list of supported cards. To find out whether any given card is supported for Apple Pay, you can either:

• Contact the issuer (the information may also be published on their website).
  • Try adding the card (you will be advised if it cannot be added).

More information:

Set up Apple Pay on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Get help adding cards to Apple Pay - Apple Support

Apple Pay participating banks in Canada and the United States - Apple Support

can i add a card to apple pay that doesn’t have a ccv?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.