Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Apple Watch Series 2 - Force Touch intermittently not working

Hello,

My apple watch series 2 working on Watch OS 4.1 does not respond to force touch intermittently.

I had it looked in an authorised apple care centre. They reinstalled the watch OS and assured me that the issue is now resolved.

I dont see the problem sov

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 4.1

Posted on

Feb 27, 2018 1:29 AM in response to hbm2679 In response to hbm2679

Hi

If your Apple Watch no longer responds to touchscreen inputs as expected, then the following steps may help:

If you have not yet done so, then update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software (watchOS 4.1 is not the latest version), starting with your iPhone:

Remove any screen protector, case or bumper that you may have fitted to your Apple Watch.

Clean your Apple Watch, being sure to follow Apple's cleaning instructions:

Restart (normally) your Apple Watch and iPhone, turning both devices off together, then restarting your iPhone first:

If the issue persists, next unpair and re-pair your Apple Watch:

If the issue then still persists, I suggest that you contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider again for assistance:

Feb 27, 2018 1:29 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: hbm2679

Question: Apple Watch Series 2 - Force Touch intermittently not working