Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad just shuts down unexpectedly

My IPad shuts down when battery still has charge over 60%

iPad

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 5:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 7:00 PM

Hey there, Baron25!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that your iPad will unexpectedly shutdown, even if it has 60% or more of the battery life. I'm happy to help!

I see you've come from the Apple Support article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch unexpectedly restarts - Apple Support . This is the exact article to use for this issue. If you've reviewed the steps and it doesn't resolve your issue, the next step would be to reach out to Apple Support directly, which you can do here: Contact Apple Support .

Have a wonderful day.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2018 7:00 PM in response to Baron25

Hey there, Baron25!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that your iPad will unexpectedly shutdown, even if it has 60% or more of the battery life. I'm happy to help!

I see you've come from the Apple Support article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch unexpectedly restarts - Apple Support . This is the exact article to use for this issue. If you've reviewed the steps and it doesn't resolve your issue, the next step would be to reach out to Apple Support directly, which you can do here: Contact Apple Support .

Have a wonderful day.

My iPad just shuts down unexpectedly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.