Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why My iPad Mini is not charging even in Apple original Charger,Adaptor

I am a regular buyer and user to all my Apple products.

First time, since so many days my iPad mini 2014 manufactured year is not charging.

I have tried in all possible methods from so many Plugs.

iPad Mini Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6, no other problems

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 10:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 1:31 AM

Hello BNG Patsy,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your iPad not charging. I am happy to offer a support article to help you check this out.

Please try the troubleshooting provided in this help article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

If you have gone through the article and it still is not charging, the article states:

If your device still won’t power on or charge, take your device, charging cable, and charging adapter to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for evaluation. You can also contact Apple Support.

Thanks and have a wonderful evening.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 1:31 AM in response to BNG Patsy

Hello BNG Patsy,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your iPad not charging. I am happy to offer a support article to help you check this out.

Please try the troubleshooting provided in this help article: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support

If you have gone through the article and it still is not charging, the article states:

If your device still won’t power on or charge, take your device, charging cable, and charging adapter to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for evaluation. You can also contact Apple Support.

Thanks and have a wonderful evening.

Why My iPad Mini is not charging even in Apple original Charger,Adaptor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.