Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 not ringing with os 11.2.6

My iPhone 6 using os 11.2.6 is not ringing audibly. Sometimes calls go right to voice mail.

Sometimes the phone rings, usually it doesn't

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.6, phone not ringing

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 8:48 AM

3 replies

Feb 28, 2018 11:53 AM in response to garyfromworthington

Hi, garyfromworthington.

It appears that, from time to time, you're not hearing when a phone call is received. You're not provided a ring-tone and the call goes straight to voice mail. I'm happy to help.

Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -- Make sure that Do Not Disturb hasn't been turned on.

Turn Do Not Disturb on or off

When Do Not Disturb is on, you see a User uploaded file in the status bar. There are two ways to turn Do Not Disturb on or off:

User uploaded file
Go to Settings > Do Not Disturb to turn on Do Not Disturb manually or set a schedule.
User uploaded file
Open Control Center, then tap User uploaded file .
Take care!

Feb 28, 2018 4:19 PM in response to Joseph_S.

Hi there, I am also having the same problem - phone not ringing at all and no alert that I’ve missed a call. Are you suggesting Do Not Disturb is turned on? I can assure you it’s not on - I’ve never used this feature and have checked several times to make sure it hasn’t somehow turned itself on. I’ve done a hard reset on my phone and reset my network settings. The issue has persisted.

iPhone 6 not ringing with os 11.2.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.