Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a new Iphone 8 yesterday, by web site Apple. FedEx web site says the product was delivered today, however I have not received the iphone. The delivery destination must be in New York. Someone can help me, please?

I bought a new Iphone 8 yesterday, by web site Apple. FedEx web site says the product was delivered today, however I have not received the iphone. The delivery destination must be in New York. Someone can help me, please?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 2:20 PM

3 replies

Feb 27, 2018 2:41 PM in response to ddomeni

You don't need to talk to Apple, you need to talk to FedEx. They are the ones that delivered the device. They will need to begin an investigation, and if necessary, Apple would need to file a complaint with FedEx. Apple is the one that shipped it, and if you did not receive it, then FedEx is responsible to begin with. You can contact the online store to let them know of the problem, but contact FedEx first.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.