Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix the Hearing sound on Iphone 7

After a few latest iOS 11 updates, the hearing volume has gone so low on my iphone 7 that i can hardly hear anyone on the call without using my earphones and now even the right earphone has stopped working. The phone is just a month over 1 year and the issues started only after the iOS11 update. Please help resolve this issue. Its really sad how the cheapest phones in the market are performing so well and the most expensives ones are giving people such trouble.

Posted on Feb 27, 2018 11:18 PM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2018 3:37 PM in response to KSNoida

Hello KSNoida,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that after recent updates you've been experiencing low volume on your iPhone 7 and you have to use headphones in order to hear others during calls. I know sound issues can be very concerning and impact use. I'm happy to help. If you haven't already, I recommend following the remaining steps in the link below:

If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support for further assistance.

Contact Apple Support

Have a great day!

How to fix the Hearing sound on Iphone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.