Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iPhone X Defender case with tempered glass?

Wondering if anyone would know if tempered glass screen protector would fit on the iPhone x in the Otterbox Defender?

iPhone X

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

I use a screen protector with my iPhone 8 Plus in an Otterbox Defender. So yes. But have it applied by Apple if you can.

But I punched out the Otterbox screen protector on my Defender. The same with my 6S Plus Defender.

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 1, 2018 5:17 AM in response to edmara111 In response to edmara111

its a pretty common thing to do now, a lot of people don't like those plastic screens that come in the defender cases so they just pop them out and replace it with a tempered glass. I do agree Driver8666 about having it done at an Apple store if you can.

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies
Question marked as Solved

Mar 1, 2018 5:15 AM in response to edmara111 In response to edmara111

I use a screen protector with my iPhone 8 Plus in an Otterbox Defender. So yes. But have it applied by Apple if you can.

But I punched out the Otterbox screen protector on my Defender. The same with my 6S Plus Defender.

Mar 1, 2018 5:15 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
Question marked as Helpful

Mar 1, 2018 5:17 AM in response to edmara111 In response to edmara111

its a pretty common thing to do now, a lot of people don't like those plastic screens that come in the defender cases so they just pop them out and replace it with a tempered glass. I do agree Driver8666 about having it done at an Apple store if you can.

Mar 1, 2018 5:17 AM

Reply Helpful (1)

Feb 28, 2018 12:35 PM in response to PinkieRose84 In response to PinkieRose84

The only reason is because if you tilt it to the light, it looks like it has an oily residue. There's also been reports of people pressing harder on the phone to register something with the Otterbox screen protector on.

But if you punch out the screen protector, remove all the glue as best you can. This is simple to do.

Feb 28, 2018 12:35 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: edmara111

Question: iPhone X Defender case with tempered glass?