Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitbit sync

Has anyone had the issue of trying to sync their Fitbit device recently? I cannot get the Bluetooth to discover the fit bit device. Any suggestions? I’ve tried everything in the troubleshooting. Nothing seems to work right now. It seems to have occurred since the latest update.

MacBook Air, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 7:43 AM

4 replies

Feb 28, 2018 8:15 AM in response to Rudegar

Yes, I have tried that. Several times, in fact. The Bluetooth doesn’t recognize the device. It acts as though it’s constantly searching for it. I’ve turned off the Bluetooth. I’ve turned it back on. I’ve deleted the fit bit device, and tried to have it paired again. It won’t pair. I’ve made sure that my location services on. I rebooted my phone. Nothing seems to work from all of the suggestions from troubleshooting advice. My Fitbit is charged. My phone is charged. No other pairing devices are around the phone when making these attempts.

Mar 24, 2018 9:18 AM in response to DONjenn

I'm having the same issues. I've contacted Apple support, restored phone, contacted fitbit support, deleted app and reinstalled it, removed the fitbit from the app and added it again, restarted phone, checked for ios and fitbit updates, I've reset the fitbit and all of this to no avail. The good news is that I'm able to successfully sync my fitbit alta with my PC which means it's not an issue with my device but an issue with my iPhone 7 ios 11.2.6. I'm hoping it corrects itself and soon. Apple support can't help and fitbit support can't help either. One more thing, a fitbit user recommended that I let the fitbit battery drain completely then charge it up again. Supposedly this fixed his problem so I'm hoping this works for me too...fingers crossed here.

Fitbit sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.