Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook events not showing in my calendar

Hey Guys,

I not able to see my facebook events in the default apple calendar any ideas on to fix this.

I running the latest IOS version 11.2.6 and I have an iPhone 8 plus.

Thanks guys

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Feb 28, 2018 3:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 6, 2018 7:51 AM

I had the same issue. Using my phone, this is what I did.

1. Open Facebook using Safari in the desktop version, not in the app.

2. Tapped EVENTS

3. Bottom right of page, right above the language selection box is a box where it says "You can add your events to ... calendar. Once you add them, they will stay updated. Learn More. Upcoming Events. Birthdays"

4. Tap "Upcoming Events" and my iphone brought up a permission box to subscribe. Grant permission.

5. Tap "Birthdays" and grant permission.

How do I export my events or friends' birthdays? | Facebook Help Center | Facebook
How do I export my events or friends' birthdays? You can export events and friends' birthdays from Facebook into calendar programs like Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar.

To export all upcoming events or birthdays at once:

1. Click Events on the left side of your homepage.
  2. On the bottom right side, below Find Events, click Upcoming Events to export all upcoming events. Click Birthdays to export all upcoming birthdays.
To export an individual upcoming event:
  1. Go to the event you'd like to export and click User uploaded file> Export Event.
  2. Select whether to save the event to your computer or send it in an email.
  3. Click Export.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 6, 2018 7:51 AM in response to MACKA95

I had the same issue. Using my phone, this is what I did.

1. Open Facebook using Safari in the desktop version, not in the app.

2. Tapped EVENTS

3. Bottom right of page, right above the language selection box is a box where it says "You can add your events to ... calendar. Once you add them, they will stay updated. Learn More. Upcoming Events. Birthdays"

4. Tap "Upcoming Events" and my iphone brought up a permission box to subscribe. Grant permission.

5. Tap "Birthdays" and grant permission.

How do I export my events or friends' birthdays? | Facebook Help Center | Facebook
How do I export my events or friends' birthdays? You can export events and friends' birthdays from Facebook into calendar programs like Apple iCal, Microsoft Outlook and Google Calendar.

To export all upcoming events or birthdays at once:

1. Click Events on the left side of your homepage.
  2. On the bottom right side, below Find Events, click Upcoming Events to export all upcoming events. Click Birthdays to export all upcoming birthdays.
To export an individual upcoming event:
  1. Go to the event you'd like to export and click User uploaded file> Export Event.
  2. Select whether to save the event to your computer or send it in an email.
  3. Click Export.

Facebook events not showing in my calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.