Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch - February Challenge

I am using an iPhone 6 (ios 11.2.6) with an Apple Watch Series 0 (WatchOS 4.2.3) both running the latest version of the OS. I have been working to complete the February Challenge, which was to burn 14,777 calories within the month. I managed to complete this and burn 15,205 Calories within the month, however it did not give me the Achievement. All of the other Achievements worked during the course of the day on the 28th Feb such as Longest Move Streak Move Goal 200% and Perfect Month. Just wondered why this might be? Image attached.User uploaded file

This morning I have rebooted both the iPhone and Apple watch that resulted in no change.

Apple Watch, watchOS 4.2.3, null

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 2:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 3:30 AM

Hi

If you have met the requirements for an Activity Challenge, but the achievement has not yet been awarded, then Apple advises that you should allow nine days for it to be awarded:

Earn Activity achievements using your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If the issue persists after waiting for nine days, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support for assistance:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 3:30 AM in response to slangman

Hi

If you have met the requirements for an Activity Challenge, but the achievement has not yet been awarded, then Apple advises that you should allow nine days for it to be awarded:

Earn Activity achievements using your Apple Watch - Apple Support

If the issue persists after waiting for nine days, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support for assistance:

Mar 1, 2018 3:50 AM in response to Jonathan UK

Hello Jonathan, many thanks for the reply.

Its an interesting issue as all of the other Activities that I have met the requirements for have been awarded, its just the February Challenge. Last Friday I had to re-pair my Apple Watch due to an issue, however since doing so everything else has been working completely fine. I will wait to see if the issue persists after nine days have elapsed and go from there.

Many thanks

Mar 1, 2018 4:24 AM in response to slangman

I earned my medal this morning on 1st of march, after shut down the activity app and restarting iPhone and watch as well. I completed my challenge yesterday (burn 27.628 calories) and nothing happened after completing.

what about these 9 days?? don't understand the sense of the apple support sheet where it's written down.

either the medal comes promtly or never. my experience in 2017.

the challenges in 2018 jan and feb worked fine.

Since I got iPhone X in january and Apple Watch 3 Cellular together it works fine.

Mar 1, 2018 4:42 AM in response to Goldmill83

Thank you for the reply and very interesting. That's good to hear the medal appeared this morning after a restart of both devices. I have done the same process and always close any open apps after I finish using them. I also don't understand where the magic 9 days come from either. All other medals have worked fine for me except this one (February Challenge). It would be nice to update both my iPhone and Watch, however its a big expenditure.

Many thanks.

Apple Watch - February Challenge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.