Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Jigsaw cross

Today I got the app of ‘Jigsaw cross’ and a few moments later it told me that I’m going to be charged 50 euro after the trial period is ended unless I unsubscribe. I therefore unsubscribed. However, when I go on iTunes and on my subscriptions, Jigsaw Cross Application is still there. How do I know that I won’t be charged 50€ for the first time after the trial period ends ? Because I am a student and can not afford to lose that kind of money. I only purchased it by mistake as it came up on an advert that I had clicked on.

<Images Edited by Host for Personal Information>

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 7:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 8:05 AM

What does it say on the Subscriptions section of your account, can you post an image (not including any personal details as these are user public forums) ? If it says something like the subscription will end and gives you options to 'resubscribe' it implies that it won't charge you

2 replies

Mar 8, 2018 1:06 AM in response to King_Penguin

We had this - we didn't realise it would do that. We downloaded it, looked at it briefly but didn't play it. Then 3 days later got a charge of £43.99 for 1 weeks subscription! As if you'd have agreed to that charge for a kids jigsaw game for a week... I'm sure these 'auto-subscribe' things aren't allowed but anyway, I went through the 'report problem' process and Apple refunded. To be fair, this is the first clear scam I've seen on the App Store, I think they do a good job keeping it safe more or less, but this one definitely slipped through the net.

Jigsaw cross

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.