Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get pandora to stop popping up on my iwatch home screen

How do I get pandora to stop showing up on my iwatch

iPhone 4

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 10:36 AM

Hi

Under watchOS 4.x, the Now Playing app is configured by default to be shown automatically on Apple Watch (not iwatch) upon raising your wrist when playing supported media on your iPhone (and for a short time afterwards).

To turn this feature off, if desired:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Wake Screen > turn off Auto-Launch Audio Apps.

Also check your Apple Watch settings for what is shown upon waking the screen:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Wake Screen.
  • Under the heading "On Screen Wake Show Last App", select your preferred behaviour. For example:
    • To have your Apple Watch display the time on your currently selected watch face rather than showing the last app used, select "While In Session".
    • Note that session-based apps that are still in session (such as during a workout) will still be shown upon waking the screen.
    • To always have the last app used shown, select "Always".
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2018 10:36 AM in response to lucyrognes

Hi

Under watchOS 4.x, the Now Playing app is configured by default to be shown automatically on Apple Watch (not iwatch) upon raising your wrist when playing supported media on your iPhone (and for a short time afterwards).

To turn this feature off, if desired:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Wake Screen > turn off Auto-Launch Audio Apps.

Also check your Apple Watch settings for what is shown upon waking the screen:

• On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Wake Screen.
  • Under the heading "On Screen Wake Show Last App", select your preferred behaviour. For example:
    • To have your Apple Watch display the time on your currently selected watch face rather than showing the last app used, select "While In Session".
    • Note that session-based apps that are still in session (such as during a workout) will still be shown upon waking the screen.
    • To always have the last app used shown, select "Always".

How do I get pandora to stop popping up on my iwatch home screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.