Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t get Pandora app back onto my apple watch??

I recently had to uninstall the pandora app from my phone and my watch due to problems with phone I thought. I have the iphone 8 plus and the series 1 watch with the small screen. I have never had any trouble before installing apps including the pandora app. It was on my watch and worked fine but when I uninstalled it from my phone it uninstalled from my watch also. Now it will not install back on my watch. It goes back on my phone with no problem so I am just really frustrated the issue. Please any help would be great...

Jenn

Posted on Apr 12, 2018 1:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2018 4:01 PM

Hi Jenn.

Pandora has recently stopped supporting Apple Watch. Unfortunately, this means you’ll no longer be able to use the pandora app on your watch.

You’ll still be able to use the pandora app on all your other apple devices (Including your iPhone), and you can still control audio from your watch.

You can always try to get in touch with Pandora support to see why they removed the app from Apple Watch, or if they are considering adding it back.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2018 4:01 PM in response to jenniferfromwestover

Hi Jenn.

Pandora has recently stopped supporting Apple Watch. Unfortunately, this means you’ll no longer be able to use the pandora app on your watch.

You’ll still be able to use the pandora app on all your other apple devices (Including your iPhone), and you can still control audio from your watch.

You can always try to get in touch with Pandora support to see why they removed the app from Apple Watch, or if they are considering adding it back.

Can’t get Pandora app back onto my apple watch??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.