Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i dont have facetime in my phone, it was there and suddenly dissapear, i cannot find facetime in my settings as well but i can see facetime option in notification, data, storage options, need to restore it, did back up and restore it facetime option

i do not have facetime in my phone, it was there and suddenly disappear, i cannot find facetime in my settings as well but i can see facetime option in notification, data, storage options, need to restore it, did back up and restore it then facetime option appear then suddenly again it went off. i am in sri lanka , i bought this fone in qatar , even in qatar i was using facetime, if facetime lift is ban by middle east countries why apple unable to give it to us use this marvelous option, pls help.

Posted on Mar 1, 2018 9:35 PM

3 replies

i dont have facetime in my phone, it was there and suddenly dissapear, i cannot find facetime in my settings as well but i can see facetime option in notification, data, storage options, need to restore it, did back up and restore it facetime option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.