Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone Model A1778 cellular Network "No Service" issue

I own iPhone 7(Model A1778), currently running on OS 11.2.96 . I rest my phone add new sim and still nothing. The phone is lost network 5/6 time ever day

I get the "No service" issue after last software update .

I see that other models numbers are eligible for Repair Program for iphone 7"No Service"" but for Seria A1778 is not valid .

What should I do , some advise ?

Thanks

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 7:56 AM

3 replies

Mar 2, 2018 8:04 AM in response to BojanaMacedonia

Follow the instructions in this support document to troubleshoot no service. If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

If that does not help, contact your carrier as indicated in the support document. If you have a question about your particular device, then contact Apple Support, https://getsupport.apple.com/ or make an appointment at the Genius Bar of the nearest Apple Store.

Mar 2, 2018 12:22 PM in response to BojanaMacedonia

Unfortunately in Macedonia, your carrier provides support. If they cannot handle it, then there isn't anything else that can be done. If you have followed the steps provided in the support document, I would think that the carrier has some method to have Apple work on the devices. If not, then there isn't anything else I can recommend, except to see if the carrier can contact Apple.

Phone Model A1778 cellular Network "No Service" issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.