Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICLOUD ACTIVATION HELP

I bought an second hand IPhone 6 online but it is icloud locked. I met the seller and she told me she had forgotten the apple ID and password but she did gave me the original boxing. is it still possible to unlock the phone. I checked the IMEI number online and the phone doesent seems to be stolen

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 9:22 AM

6 replies

Mar 2, 2018 9:26 AM in response to lim185

lim185 wrote:

I bought an second hand IPhone 6 online but it is icloud locked. I met the seller and she told me she had forgotten the apple ID and password but she did gave me the original boxing. is it still possible to unlock the phone. I checked the IMEI number online and the phone doesent seems to be stolen

return it and get your money back, there is no way to bypass the activation lock without the previous owners information.

then take that money purchase it from an authorize apple dealer so you don't run into this issue.

Mar 2, 2018 9:31 AM in response to lim185

No. If she forgot the password, she can re-set it easily using Apple's iforgot service.

If she is unable to do that, she would have to contact Apple's account security team directly.

If she can't or won't do those things, then odds are she is not being truthful about the status of the phone.

Return it and get your money back. If the seller refuses a refund, turn it over to the police and give them all the information you have on the seller.

ICLOUD ACTIVATION HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.