Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch: Card unavailable, try again in a few moments.

I’ve been having this same issue for a few weeks now. I’ve reset, re-added the cards and seem to get the same result: “Card unavailable, try again in a few moments.” Apple Pay has been working for me perfectly since day one, on my iPhone and Apple Watch, but here lately, it only seems to work on the iPhone. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

I’ve reset the Apple Watch twice already, and contacted my bank. Problem seems to be with the watch.

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2018 9:35 AM

I’m having the same problems idk why, I’ve call the bank to make sure it wasn’t the virtual card in my wallet and I reset my Watch from the back up as well as a fresh start nothing works I’m at Odds because I use my watch relatively a lot for Apple Pay please help

27 replies

Apr 3, 2018 7:39 PM in response to mariorox3

I recommend trying to delete your card then re adding it. To do that go to settings>Wallet and Apple Pay>Click your card >Scroll down to the bottom then push delete. After deleting then go to the Wallet App select all of your cards then a blue button that has a plus sign click it then either take a photo of the card In the wallet app to auto insert it or manually add the card info in. After that it should work if not you may need to erase the phone. And even if that doesn’t then the last thing I could tell you is to schedule an appointment with Apple care at the closest apple store to you!

May 5, 2018 4:52 PM in response to mariorox3

Hi.. very easy fix.. it was the same for me..

I found you need to remove the card.. and re-install..

BUT.. it needs to be done in two places..

Both in the Apple Pay (Wallet) section of you Phone.. and also in the Apple Watch Settings on your Phone..

Then when you reinstall the Card to your Wallet.. it will reload into both automatically..

If you have done it in only one place, you will cause the confusion that the card won’t recognize and cause this message or fault as protection..

Works simply easy fix.

Apple Watch: Card unavailable, try again in a few moments.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.