Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone

My phone has colorful lines across it and the left side of my screen doesn’t work and is cracked

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 12:38 PM

Make a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple store to have the screen replaced. Costs vary depending on location. See this link. iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple SupportIf you do not have an Apple Store close by, use this link to contact Apple Support and see about mail-in service. Contact Apple Support

Depending on the age of the phone, you might also consider a new device, rather than putting money into an older one.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2018 12:38 PM in response to brookefrommonroe

Make a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple store to have the screen replaced. Costs vary depending on location. See this link. iPhone Screen Repair & Replacement - Official Apple SupportIf you do not have an Apple Store close by, use this link to contact Apple Support and see about mail-in service. Contact Apple Support

Depending on the age of the phone, you might also consider a new device, rather than putting money into an older one.

My phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.