Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health App Not Loading

I am going insane. My iPhone 8 Plus updated last night and now my Health App will not load. On the "Today" screen, I just see the wheel of death. For hours. On the "Sources" tab, both "Apps" and "Devices" show circles of death. Also, on the "Health Data" tab under "Walking + Running Distance" I am unable to toggle "Add to Favorites" and if I tap "Show All Data" I get a blank screen with the circle of death.

Related issue: the workout/health data from my Apple Watch is not showing up in the activity app, most likely because the "Sources" screen shows never ending circles of death.

AND my past activity and achievements are all gone! I had so many! This is so frustrating!

I have been searching for a solution online for HOURS and have tried: soft rest, hard reset, restore, location setting toggles, privacy setting toggles, reset watch, airplane mode toggle on phone and watch, and probably many other things I cannot readily recall.

I depend heavily on this feature and would pay exactly $17 to anyone who offers a fix that works. Help!!

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 2, 2018 11:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 11:45 AM

Greetings dj1017pe,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities.

I understand that the Health app isn't loading on your iPhone. You're also having an issue with seeing updated workout and health data in the Activity app. You've done a lot of good troubleshooting for this issue so far, but I have something else that I'd like you to try.

Since the Health app is a built in app in iOS, I suggest a reinstall of iOS to see if this helps resolve the issue.

First, use this article to make sure that you have a backup of your iPhone: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Then, use this article to reinstall iOS: If you can‘t update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Note: This article is intended to be for a different issue but following steps 1-5 will help you reinstall iOS without erasing data.

Once you've done this, see if you can open the Health app and if your past activity and achievements show up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2018 11:45 AM in response to dj1017pe

Greetings dj1017pe,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities.

I understand that the Health app isn't loading on your iPhone. You're also having an issue with seeing updated workout and health data in the Activity app. You've done a lot of good troubleshooting for this issue so far, but I have something else that I'd like you to try.

Since the Health app is a built in app in iOS, I suggest a reinstall of iOS to see if this helps resolve the issue.

First, use this article to make sure that you have a backup of your iPhone: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Then, use this article to reinstall iOS: If you can‘t update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Note: This article is intended to be for a different issue but following steps 1-5 will help you reinstall iOS without erasing data.

Once you've done this, see if you can open the Health app and if your past activity and achievements show up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards.

Health App Not Loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.