Related Article

If you forgot your Apple ID

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: QWhat if i dont have the same email address that i used for my account

I have an account but it's been over a year since I used it I want to get back in the account but don't have the email I used for the account how can I access it ?

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

What didn't work ? Do you mean that you can't remember your answers to your security questions ? Or that you've contacted Support and that they can't confirm your id and therefore can't reset it ?

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Mar 3, 2018 12:44 AM in response to Nschanlaub In response to Nschanlaub

If you've forgotten its password you can reset it via http://iforgot.apple.com e.g. by answering its security questions

Or : Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security

If you can get access to the account change its primary email address to an account that you have access to : Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

Mar 3, 2018 12:44 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Mar 3, 2018 2:08 AM in response to Nschanlaub In response to Nschanlaub

What didn't work ? Do you mean that you can't remember your answers to your security questions ? Or that you've contacted Support and that they can't confirm your id and therefore can't reset it ?

Mar 3, 2018 2:08 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Nschanlaub

Question: QWhat if i dont have the same email address that i used for my account