Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where can I get Itunes 11 for Windows ?

I am pretty fed with this hellish policy of cutting out useful features or the ways to use i-hardware with pleasure.

Every time apple removes something good and makes life unbearable.

In Itunes 12 they removed iOS apps management. I SCREAM! WHY THE Hölle! WHY THE Hölle DO YOU DO THIS?

After exchanging my smashed iPhone, I tried to restore the backup.. And..., instead of restoring old and functional Apps, this freaking Version 12 removed all the ipa's and forced me downloading "new" and totally DISFUNCTIONAL versions of apps. With no way to choose!

And when I tried to collect my old ipa's back, brick by brick, it appeared, there is NO IPA MANAGEMENT in Itunes!

And apple downloads search give no Itunes 11 for Windows results at all!

What The Hölle!?

Hey, guys in Apple, are you trying to prove that Android is more user-friendly?

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 6:56 AM

4 replies

Mar 5, 2018 11:16 AM in response to turingtest2

Thank you. I found both, ver 11, and 12.6 at 3rd party storage. Now I see, Apple has disabled app-store for itunes at server side as well, and everything was useless. My babymonitor now goes to crap, because the updated(thanks to Apple) software simply does not work. And lots of other "updated" pain with ptger "updated" apps.

I can say many words about Microsofts intensively friendly spying bugs. But that what Apple made was really Unfriendly.

Where can I get Itunes 11 for Windows ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.