Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my phone how i can delete it

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 8:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply
5 replies

Mar 4, 2018 1:47 PM in response to عهودfromriadh

Get the Find My iPhone app and log into your Apple ID. Once you’ve done that, you will see all your devices. Click on the one that is missing, then click “Actions”. Then there should be an option to erase the phone.

Mar 4, 2018 2:51 PM in response to Community User

avatron255 wrote:

You can download the app on any Apple device.

No, you can't. You can download it onto any iOS device: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad. You cannot download it to a Mac. And the OP just lost his or her iOS device, so what can it be downloaded to? You are assuming that he or she has more than one, which may be true, but that hasn't been established.

However, you don't really need the Find my iPhone app. Just log in to https://icloud.com using any device with a web browser: Mac, Windows PC, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android phone, Android tablet, Linux desktop, etc. which is covered in the link that FoxFifth posted.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.