Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WhatsApp messages deleted

I wanted to clean up my Iphone so I decided to delete some apps and re-install them.

I had deleted WhatsApp because I thought I had it on backup. Turns out I did not!!!

Now I have re-installed WhatsApp and their is no backup. What can I do to recover my chats? I've tried 8 softwares already and none of them find my deleted Whatsapp (they just show what I already have).

I know how memory works, I know that technically all my whatsapp files and pictures/videos are still on my phone but I have to figure out how to find these files before I overwrite these files!!!

I need an expert here!

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 10:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 10:48 AM

You may want to talk to WhatsApp support to see if there's any way to get them back, but as a rule, as with anything in technology, if you didn't have a backup, it's probably gone forever.

Similar questions

1 reply

WhatsApp messages deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.