Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to Claim Business in Apple Maps Connect. Not receiving verification phone call

I own a retail business and Apple has some wrong information about my business. I'm trying to claim the business on Apple Maps Connect (https://mapsconnect.apple.com/business/ui/editPlace...). I am able to update the info, but I can't submit it until Apple verifies me by calling me. I am going through the steps to have Apple automatically call my phone number to receive a verification code, but I never receive the call. The number is correct and it says calling now with the place to enter the verification code. I'm waiting 10 minutes or more, but never receive the call. Each time I cancel to try again, Apple makes me wait an exponentially longer time before I can have them call me. I had to wait 1 minute after the first time, then 5 minutes, 25 minutes and now have to wait 125 minutes to have Apple try again. I don't know why I'm not receiving the call. I've checked the phone number and customers are successfully calling. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, there's no relevant categories in discussions to business listings or maps or maps connect.

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 3:03 PM

Hi AtlanticGardening,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're trying to update your business information using Apple Maps Connect, but you're having trouble when it comes to receiving the verification call with your PIN. I can understand reaching out for assistance with this; I'd like to point you in the right direction. Based on the steps you've taken already, I'd suggest reaching out to Apple for further assistance with this: Contact Apple for support and service

Best Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2018 3:03 PM in response to AtlanticGardening

Hi AtlanticGardening,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. I understand you're trying to update your business information using Apple Maps Connect, but you're having trouble when it comes to receiving the verification call with your PIN. I can understand reaching out for assistance with this; I'd like to point you in the right direction. Based on the steps you've taken already, I'd suggest reaching out to Apple for further assistance with this: Contact Apple for support and service

Best Regards.

Trying to Claim Business in Apple Maps Connect. Not receiving verification phone call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.