Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera and Snapchat sounds

I recently bought an iPhone 6s. Everything is working fine but when I am taking a photo through the camera the sound is on but the phone is on silent. Exact same thing is happening when I am taking a Snapchat the camera sound is on. Can I please get some help and advise on how to fix this as I don’t want any sounds in both camera or Snapchat. Thanks

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 10:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 10:46 AM

danyaalfromglasgow wrote:

I recently bought an iPhone 6s. Everything is working fine but when I am taking a photo through the camera the sound is on but the phone is on silent. Exact same thing is happening when I am taking a Snapchat the camera sound is on. Can I please get some help and advise on how to fix this as I don’t want any sounds in both camera or Snapchat. Thanks

where exactly did you buy this phone from? Some countries like Japan can't silence the camera shutter.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 3, 2018 10:46 AM in response to danyaalfromglasgow

danyaalfromglasgow wrote:

where exactly did you buy this phone from? Some countries like Japan can't silence the camera shutter.

Camera and Snapchat sounds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.