Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Premium Techie Support

Anybody have experience w/ Premium Techie Support? Their phone staff speaks very rapid "Indian English" vs "American English" and is practically immune to interruption with request to speak more slowly. Very frustrating.

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 10:30 AM

8 replies

Mar 3, 2018 10:59 AM in response to Csound1

Yes, another great idea! Reminds me of the time I was working with this sound guy, I didn't like. He kept holding up the takes because he was having problems hearing the lines and finally I grabbed the boom and yelled "IS THIS BETTER! His eyes spun around in his head and he tore the earpiece off his head. I'm not sure he ever fully recovered.

Mar 3, 2018 11:03 AM in response to macjack

Grabbing the sound guys boom is not to be advised, there are some that do not take kindly to it.

I confess that once I wandered in front of the PA just as the house engineer fired it up, I was blown offstage and it was a very long time before I could hear properly again. My crew of course fell over themselves laughing.

Premium Techie Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.