Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPhone se. getting my husband one also. We want to share photos and apps. Can I use my Apple ID for my husbands iPhone as well as mine.

I have an Apple ID and an iPhone se. Getting my husband and iPhone se also. We want to share the photos app as well as other purchased apps. When I set up his phone can we share my Apple ID so we will be synced. Thank You.

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11.1)

Posted on Mar 3, 2018 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 11:55 AM

For your situation, I would recommend checking out Family Sharing: Family Sharing - Apple Support

It's never a good idea for two people to have the same Apple ID on their devices. 😉

6 replies

Mar 4, 2018 12:02 PM in response to zfJames

Just want to say thank you for the link. Very informative. I followed instructions to set it up on my iPhone for family sharing. However I kept getting a window on family sharing that said to set up a payment plan for my account. I do have one in place and double checked on my Apple App Store and it was confirmed. But can't get pass that window that says set up a payment plan.

I have an iPhone se. getting my husband one also. We want to share photos and apps. Can I use my Apple ID for my husbands iPhone as well as mine.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.