Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen display keep cycling through apple logo and blank screen and won't turn on

I dropped my iPhone 6 on the floor, which turned it off and it wouldn't turn back on. When I put it on charge the apple logo came up so I thought it was going to turn on, but instead it went to a blank screen, and then the apple logo came up again and so on. When I take it off charge the screen is blank and the phone won't turn on, what is wrong with it?

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 1:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 2:28 AM

Try a forced restart of your iP6:

Press and hold both Power (side) and Home buttons for almost 10-15 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. When it appears, release both buttons, wait for your iphone to restart, then test it for a while.

If it works fine, then make immediately a full backup of your iPhone (so that you can save your data : How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support ).

If it doesn't work, then it could be a hardware failure, and I suggest that you have your iPhone checked at your most convenient Apple Store or Authirzed Service Provider: Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2018 2:28 AM in response to Kalikalicus79

Try a forced restart of your iP6:

Press and hold both Power (side) and Home buttons for almost 10-15 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. When it appears, release both buttons, wait for your iphone to restart, then test it for a while.

If it works fine, then make immediately a full backup of your iPhone (so that you can save your data : How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support ).

If it doesn't work, then it could be a hardware failure, and I suggest that you have your iPhone checked at your most convenient Apple Store or Authirzed Service Provider: Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

Screen display keep cycling through apple logo and blank screen and won't turn on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.