Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to see activity log of appleid

I have deleted IPhone from my appleid as my phone was not working and the apple service center people said me to remove it.. Now they are asking for proof to show that the IPhone is mine and i dont have any invoice regarding its purchase.

When i called apple call center, they were asking me for some security questions which I don't remember..

Is there is a way to check the activity log or undo the process of deleting IPhone from appleid??

Before deleting it showed that it would reappear if connected to wifi but the iphone isn't working so can'tdo that way..

Pl. HELP

iPhone 6s, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 1:56 AM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2018 1:59 AM in response to Ravi.komarraju

If you can't remember your answers to your security questions : If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

But knowing the answers and/or being able to log into an account won't prove that the phone is yours, it will only show that you have access to that iTunes account.

Is there is a way to check the activity log or undo the process of deleting IPhone from appleid??

No, and even if there was it would only show that the account had been logged into the phone, not that the phone is yours.

Did the service centre not give you a receipt when you gave it to them, is that (and proof of your id) not sufficient ?

How to see activity log of appleid

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.