Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Writing and Rating App Reviews?

I want to give reviews on app store, but it never posts/registers. Is there a reason for this, and what can i do to fix it? (This has been happening since i got my ipad earlier this year) Thanks.

Reasons i wanted to write reviews is mostly for constructive criticism or rating violations and inappropriate content in games. Usually i have already tried to contact the developer and have been ignored, Or i would contact Apple- but they are no longer accessible by email.

Eg: Dragon City has alot of adult reference, War and Magic ignors litterally EVERY complaint by Everyone, MonstroCity Promotes suicide And Food Street sells alcohol to children. (4 of these games are for under 13s).

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 3:16 AM

2 replies

Mar 9, 2018 2:08 AM in response to Ellex_H

Hi ellex,

Are you logging in with your Apple ID and password first?

You should then be able to add your comments.

There's also a place to add feedback specific to the App store and content within. You'd start with the apple.com/feedback link, then proceed from there.

You can add very detailed info here also.

Writing and Rating App Reviews?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.