Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleMusic playlists

I recently created a playlist on my phone with my Apple Music account and downloaded all the titles. After a few days several titles went missing, so I downloaded them again. I felt quite gutted.

Now, after opening that playlist again after a week there is no song left. A playlist of 60 ties gone.

Still, apple music still works. l can listen to all the music I search for, just the playlist function seems to be utterly disfunctional and leaves me wonder if the competition doesn’t do a better job and that I mightbe better off switching services.

Any idea how I can download and not lose song?

Thanks to all!

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 2:40 PM

1 reply

Mar 5, 2018 6:13 AM in response to MaryleboneMS

Greetings, MaryleboneMS!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with music disappearing from your Apple Music playlist on your iPhone and I am happy to help out! Take a look at this article with steps to follow to Get help with iCloud Music Library. This article will give you the best steps to take along with what to do next if you continue to have issues.
Cheers!

AppleMusic playlists

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.