Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Apple ID Suggestions" Notification

Hi,

I'm currently using an iPhone X and I have this notification on the Home screen to address an issue in the "Settings" app. Once i'm in Settings, the notification then directs my attention to : "Apple ID Suggestions". Problem is when i click on "Apple ID Suggestions" and enter my Apple ID password, all i get is the 'processing wheel' icon... (it just hangs...)

Tried to close out the settings App and go in again but same issue. Anyone else having this issue? Any help to resolve this would be appreciated.

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 4:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2018 5:45 PM

Hello LynnCheah,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your new iPhone X. Since you get the processing wheel after entering in your Apple ID password, it may be having trouble connecting. I am happy to check this out with you.

If you are connected a wireless network, try on another wireless network such as a friend or family members house, the Apple Store, or an Apple Authorized Service Provider. You can also try this using your cellular data by turning off Wi-Fi in Settings > Wi-Fi.

Please be aware, this will use your cellular data until you re-enable Wi-Fi in Settings > Wi-Fi. Thanks and have a wonderful day.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2018 5:45 PM in response to LynnCheah

Hello LynnCheah,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your new iPhone X. Since you get the processing wheel after entering in your Apple ID password, it may be having trouble connecting. I am happy to check this out with you.

If you are connected a wireless network, try on another wireless network such as a friend or family members house, the Apple Store, or an Apple Authorized Service Provider. You can also try this using your cellular data by turning off Wi-Fi in Settings > Wi-Fi.

Please be aware, this will use your cellular data until you re-enable Wi-Fi in Settings > Wi-Fi. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

"Apple ID Suggestions" Notification

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.