Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Burning playlist to disc

When I try to burn a playlist to a disc it only burns 4 songs out of the 18 on the playlist bu all of them are checked to burn. When I click "burn playlist to disc" the window comes up and it won't let me select the Gap between songs and won't let me click "include CD text." When it gets to the point where it has burned the 4 songs then a window comes up with a list for me to choose names - I guess either for the songs or whatever - I don't know. None of the names on the list make any sense. I have tried making selections in Help to find an answer to all of this - all of the Help that comes up doesn't apply to my problems. And I have tried to go through Contact but I don't get anywhere with that either because it wants me to put in a serial number but I am not having a problem with an Apple product - I'm having trouble burning a disc. I have burned discs for years and have never had any of these problems. I spent $25.00 on these songs I purchased on itunes so that I can make a playlist and then burn it to a disc but now I can't burn them to a disc and have wasted my money.

Posted on Mar 4, 2018 9:26 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Burning playlist to disc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.