Question: How to change from ".csv.html" to .csv file extension that is on iPAD/iPhone
This article is about how to change from a filename.csv.html to filename.csv file extension that is either in an iPad or iPhone. Numbers App would only able to convert from filename.csv to filename.numbers file extension.
Requirement. iTunes. Desktop/laptop (that's running on either software MAC OS or Windows OS) connecting to the iPad/iPhone, using Apple's supplied cable.
1. Connect the Apple's supplied cable from your desktop/laptop (window/mac) to the iPhone/iPad (where the file has been saved.)
2. Open the iTune App from the desktop/laptop.
3. Select the iPhone/iPad from the iTune (showing open on your desktop/laptop).
4. Go to Settings, File Sharing.
5. Locate the file where it's been saved (possibly in either Apps Numbers/Pages. If it were in Numbers folder, you'll see it in there by clicking the Numbers folder Apps).
6. Single (mouse left) click to change filename.csv.html. Change it to filename.csv.
7. Try opening the filename.csv from either iPad/iPhone where the change was made.